What We Do for Local Business
- Credibility and Community: Joining the Chamber provides you with valuable local trust and credibility.
- Listings: The Chamber offers online directory listings of our member businesses with links to your website and social media channels.
- Networking: Being able attend Chamber events and functions can be a prime environment for solid relationship marketing.
Annual Golf Outing, National Night Out, Leadership Series, Lunch and Learns
- Protection: We look out for our business member by monitoring local legislation, business taxes, fees and other regulations that may affect local business.
- Advertising: Advertising or sponsorship activity is targeted, local and concentrated, helping you quickly become a known and valued resource in your community.
“State of the Community” Panel
With changes to the local business scene, school district, Main Street and local government, there is plenty of chatter occuring over the backyard fence or across the break table at work. Please join us for an opportunity to hear, face-to-face, from local elected officials and school district administrators about the issues that are on top of everyone’s mind.
Presenters include: County Executive Paul Farrow, Hamilton School Superintendent Dr. Paul Mielke, Village of Sussex Administrator, Jeremy Smith, and Town of Lisbon Administrator Matt Janecke.
Objectives of this community event is to understand the state of:
- Public education in the Sussex Hamilton School District
- County government in Waukesha County
- Technical colleges in Waukesha County
- Local government in the Sussex Area
Manufacturing Career Expo October 26 – 27th
Menomonee Falls, Germantown & Sussex Chambers of Commerce bringing together Manufacturers and Students to raise awareness of the opportunities in the local manufacturing industry and the corresponding educational pathways.
This will be the 8th year for this two-day Expo where local students can talk with area businesses to learn more about careers in the manufacturing industry. Read more…
Save the Date
For more Chamber events visit our calendar or our events page
Main Street reconstruction has started. The construction stretches from the Library through a newly-realigned Silver Spring intersection. Work is anticipated to continue through November. To stay informed on all road closings and construction details click here.