ABLE Breakfast Meetings
The ABLE (Active Business Lead Exchange) Breakfast is your opportunity to exchange business leads with members of the Menomonee Falls, Germantown and Sussex Chambers of Commerce. We are excited to have you attend!
Due to COVID-19, please see some updates regarding ABLE below:
- Due to the increase in the cost of food, the new cost of ABLE is $18/person.
- 30 participant maximum. – First come first served.
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, the breakfast will be plated, therefore numbers are final and participants will be expected to pay even if they are unable to attend last minute. The final numbers need to be submitted to the Main Mill by 3pm on the Monday prior to the breakfast, therefore register early. No walk-ins or late registrations will be permitted. If you have any dietary restrictions we should be aware of, please let us know at the time of registration. The tables will be limited to 5 at each table.
- Masks should be worn when not seated or eating and drinking. 6ft social distancing should be practiced at all times. We encourage participants to find their seats at a table earlier than usual versus congregating in one area.
- The format of ABLE will stay the same. Networking and Breakfast will occur, followed by announcements, 30-second introductions, and then a 5-minute presenter. Introductions and the presenter will all speak at the same spot in the room, versus at their seat, so please move to the designated spot to talk. The presenter is encouraged to share any flyers, or handouts with the chamber prior to the breakfast, so we can send it to attendees electronically after your presentation instead of distributing handouts. We will wrap up the morning with success stories and requests.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will eliminate the brag table with the exception of one flyer or business card. Participants are encouraged to use their phones to snap a photo of the flyer or business card for their own use. You may also send an electronic copy to the chamber for us to send to participants following the Breakfast.
Tentative Schedule is as follows:
7:30-7:45: Check-in, gather, networking, beverages available
7:45-8:05: Plated Breakfast is served: Eggs, fruit, meat, potatoes, French Toast, etc.
8:05-8:15: Individual Chamber Announcements
8:15-8:45: 30 Second Introductions/elevator speeches and 5 minute presenter
8:45-8:50: Success Stories/Thank Yous for connections made withing ABLE or the Chambers
8:50-8:55: Special Requests, job openings, things to look for, etc.
8:55-9:00: Conclusion of ABLE Meeting