An Invitation To See HHS Renovated Labs & Classes
Inviting you to take a close-up look at Hamilton High School Applied Engineering & Technology Program Lab Renovation
February 2018, Hamilton School District community members approved a referendum to fund the renovation and expansion of the Applied Engineering & Technology (AET) Program. You are invited to see firsthand the transformation of AET facilities and equipment paving the way for a new approach that makes learning more rigorous, engaging and relevant for students.
Come see lab equipment in use and hear from students and teachers about how Hamilton’s AET program is preparing students for success in the 21st century workplace.
Demonstrations will include:
- Students practicing safety, soft skills, time management and problem solving related to various manufacturing environments.
- Computer aided design of industry specific products using SolidWorks.
- Digital fabrication of student design projects using various types of computer numerically controlled machinery.
- Lab scale manufacturing automation using Festo MechLab equipment.
- Steel welding techniques and bend testing.
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
10 a.m. – Noon
Hamilton High School,
W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex
Luncheon will be served (Luncheon generously provided by JP Cullen)
RSVP required by Oct. 19 to Jessi or Sue
(262) 246-1973 x1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Large Group Area is located at the back of Hamilton High School. Please drive to the back of the building and park in the LGA parking lot which is designated with a sign.