Hamilton Announces April Students of the Month
June 3, 2020
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April. They are:
- Christian Dockery, applied engineering and technology;
- Emma Hartman, art;
- Madelyn Gorgen, business education;
- Sydney Lex, communication arts;
- Sara Harder, family and consumer sciences;
- Grace Stefaniak, fitness education;
- Abby Hubbell, mathematics;
- Madeline Ullrick, music;
- Nathan Rose, science;
- DavidMichael Diedrick and Tarejah Russell-Dean, social studies
- Peyton Boelk, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
For more information, contact: Rebecca Newcomer, Hamilton High School principal, at (262) 246-6471 x1104