Seniors Helping Seniors
In-home care service enables seniors to maintain an independent lifestyle in their own homes for as long as possible. Not only do we provide assistance, our trusted caregivers are also a source of connection and companionship, helping seniors continue to enjoy a wide range of activities at home and around the community.
We change people’s lives® by matching more active seniors with less active seniors. This mutually beneficial and enriching relationship provides both the caregiver and the recipient a way to give and receive®. Our organization is made up of caring and compassionate senior caregivers who are committed to bringing love into the lives of seniors with dignity and respect.
Job Description: Looking for caregivers who can provide all or some of the following services: Companionship, meal preparation, transportation, light housekeeping, laundry, personal grooming and dressing, Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care, personal care and daily living assistance.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com or call 262.225.7978
Sussex IM, Inc.-Set Up Technician
Now offering a $1,000 Signing Bonus for all new Set Up Technicians!
*Must pass 90 day probationary period to receive payment.
Sussex IM is looking for Set Up Techs on all shifts. Sussex IM is a great workplace, offers a comprehensive benefit package and offers competitive wages!
1st shift- 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd shift- 3:00pm-11:30pm
3rd shift- 11:00pm-7:30am
- Sets up molds.
- Sets machine controls to regulate clamping pressure and speeds.
- Cleans entire machine and washes floor around machine for safety and 5s purposes.
- Cycles-in machine and examines samples parts for defects such as flash, sinks, shorts, splay, cracks and closed holds.
- Adjusts machine set up to eliminate defects.
- Arranges work area and assists in the set up of auxiliary equipment as required.
- Verifies that all molding parameters such as pressures, timers, water temperatures and machine heats are properly set.
- Removes molds from press after completion of run.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in plastic injection molding.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Experience with hanging molds with forklift preferred.
- Ability to lift 75lbs to shoulder height.
Sussex IM is an equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our organization’s success has always been dependent upon the efforts and integrity of qualified people, regardless of their age, race, creed, color, disability, handicap, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, or any other similar characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation during the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.